How do I access Webcourses@UCF?
- Navigate to https://webcourses.ucf.edu.
- Log in using your NID and NID Password.
- To look up your NID, go to the What is my NID? page.
- To reset your NID password, go to the NID password reset tool.
Click the image below to view the Webcourses@UCF Login Demo.
Update Your Profile
When you first log in, we recommend that you update your profile information and your notification preferences.
To update your profile settings, take the following steps:
- Click on your name (or Settings) at the top of the page.
- Click Edit Settings to make modifications.
The default email address associated with your profile is your Knights Email address. You can add additional email addresses by taking the following steps:
- Click “Add Email Address” under Ways to Contact.
- Enter the desired email address.
- Click Register Email. A window will pop up notifying you that a verification email will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Click Ok, Thanks.
- Click the link in that email to finish registering your new email address.
- Student Tutorial – https://onlinesupport.cdl.ucf.edu/webcourses/instructure-canvas-student-tour/
- Browser Support – Supported web browser information: http://guides.instructure.com/m/4214/l/41056
- System Specifications – System recommendations: http://guides.instructure.com/s/2204/m/4214/l/82542-what-are-the-basic-computer-specifications-for-canvas
- Online@UCF Support – Our student help desk is prepared to assist you with technical issues encountered in your courses. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us:
- Help Center has created documentation to assist you:
- Videos – Short tutorial videos on how to complete most activities in Webcourses@UCF. These tutorials are typically 5 minutes or less and focus on specific tools: http://guides.instructure.com/m/4210