Tegrity is the video lecture capture tool used at UCF. If your course includes lecture capture video, you need to log in to your Webcourses@UCF course section and follow the link provided by your instructor.
Check that your system is compatible with Tegrity: http://myclasses.tegrity.com/tegrityutils/Diagnostic.aspx
For technical support installing or using Tegrity, contact Online@UCF Support:
- (407) 823-0407
- Tegrity automatically times out after one hour on a non-playback page, or after three hours on a playback page to ensure proper performance. To prevent timeout, simply pause and restart the recording.
- Mac OS Lion users cannot start a recording- bug to be patched in a future update.
- If you have Chrome set as your default browser then downloaded Tegrity videos will not play. Change your default browser to Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Google Chrome is not supported.
- “Tegrity login failed” error: Reset your NID password and try again.
- “Protected by digital rights management” error: You are trying to view a downloaded Tegrity recording that is either:
- On a different computer than the one on which it was originally downloaded, OR
- The browser settings may be incorrect.